13 comments to “The Truth About Battaglia”

1. Briana
    October 1st, 2014 at 7:06 am · Link

Just wanted to give you a bit of encouragement. I do not believe that you should let people question your dedication to Battaglia or any of your work. Writers have to write in their own time and their own way that is true to their process. It’s your story and you should tell it the way that you want to. It’s why we started reading your work in the first place. The internet has made so many things instant that people have lost patience with anything they have to wait for, but that’s our problem not yours. I’m not going to say that I don’t wish books would be released sooner rather than later, but I know that you have to go at your own pace. I also wanted to mention that I like the forecasting that you do. It absolutely does not give anything away and it gives me something to look forward to. I believe that this is a good solid world that you are building in these books and I look forward to more.

2. Kia
    October 1st, 2014 at 4:50 pm · Link

I second Brianna’s comment! I’ll only add that as an entrepreneur (which you are as an author), you have the right to set boundaries to protect yourself and your personal life. You also have a full-time job and a life, so periodic breaks are crucial to prevent burnout! We love the worlds you create in your head and share with us through your books. Thank you.

BTW – I LOVE the vlog updates! Keep being you – seems to be working well so far! 🙂

3. Rhonda
    October 2nd, 2014 at 12:06 am · Link

I agree with Kia and Brianna’s comments. You are a fantastic writer, I love your vlog, and I think your release dates are on point. You do not keep your fans waiting 3 or 4 years between books, so I do not understand the attitude of some people??? You cannot please everyone, and like Kia said “keep being you”. Again, I love your books, and I am eagerly awaiting your next novel. Take care of yourself.

4. B.Williams
    October 2nd, 2014 at 2:04 am · Link

I agree with the ladies above. These are your stories, your thoughts, if they have strong opinions on what you should or should not be doing let them write their on books so they can tell their story their way! What other great writers let their fans dictate to them how they should write their books. I did say great, because you do fall into that category. You weave wonderful stories that draws us all in. I recall something you said awhile ago about not reading everything good or bad that fans wrote. . It’s like the case with movie stars, if they read all the junk produced by the media it would affect them doing their craft. Likewise with you, You should tell your stories the way you’ve always done. Remember this is what drew us in – in the first place! Remember everyone have opinions good or bad, you write your stories your way, in your timeframe and whatever genre you see fit. I promise they way you tell them we will gladly follow along. Never let naysayer’s ruin what you love to do, weave stories. Let never loose your the joy you have in writing. I wish you the best and much peace!

5. IP
    October 2nd, 2014 at 3:53 am · Link

I prefer to wait for a well written and well edited book than have something delivered sub-par. Take your time and deliver a quality product. That being said, don’t take too long…you know Battaglia fans are occasionally rabid.

6. D,Palmer
    October 2nd, 2014 at 5:53 am · Link

Hello Sienna, I personally have no complain about your ability to weave your special brand of magic. I’m the type of reader who like to re-read books. When the collection came out I brought the ebook version and will buy the paperback version. People forget that you have a life and these fans need to respect your space. Thank you.

7. Drunk in love
    October 6th, 2014 at 10:02 am · Link

My thoughts is I initially thought this was going to be a nine book series (I maybe wrong) but the way it’s going it will be 6 years before we get to the end of this series. I love the story it just seems that I don’t see light at the end of the tunnel and this is with love no malice at all.

8. Cass
    October 17th, 2014 at 3:23 pm · Link

Pleasant Friday Lady Sienna,
    Life is too short and accompanied with too many issues for people to be nasty over something that is not that life altering(although your sex scenes are EPIC! Some of us do try to recreate a scene or two) Please continue to put your family and personal business 1st,I know thats what a smart woman does! This person must really not have nothing going on in her life to attack you like that.Furthermore her “coins” do not make or break you.I COULD NEVER PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO PERSPECTIVE! The books are gateway to relief stress,some “me” time.One would think this person was waiting on the secrets to the Universe from your books.If that is how she views your books then we all know and agree with her,THAT YOU ARE HANDS DOWN THE BEST WRITER.So kudos to you Ms.Sienna.

Much Love and Respect!

9. Cass
    October 17th, 2014 at 3:26 pm · Link

Pleasant Friday Lady Sienna,
    Life is too short and accompanied with too many issues for people to be nasty over something that is not that life altering(although your sex scenes are EPIC! Some of us do try to recreate a scene or two) Please continue to put your family and personal business 1st,I know thats what a smart woman does! This person must really not have nothing going on in her life to attack you like that.Furthermore her “coins” do not make or break you.I COULD NEVER UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO PERSPECTIVE! The books are a gateway to relief stress,some “me” time.One would think this person was waiting on the secrets to the Universe from your books.If that is how she views your books then we all know and agree with her,THAT YOU ARE HANDS DOWN THE BEST WRITER.So kudos to you Ms.Sienna.

Much Love and Respect!

10. Cass
    October 17th, 2014 at 3:37 pm · Link

Ms.Sienna,
    Your books are a BARGAIN! Is this person slow,I have seen some books put out by writers who have been doing their thing for sometime,and I have to wonder what type of nonsense is this,however that does not give me the right to leave a nasty comment,if anything I stick to the old adage”if you cannot say something nice…” besides most Ereaders gives you the option to read a sample and if most of us are decent readers,that 1st paragraph will let you know exactly what you’re getting.If you’re not please just do what many of us do,reread there is always something you miss,again and again.

Much Love and Respect to you Lady Sienna.

11. Renae
    October 19th, 2014 at 9:48 pm · Link

I just finished Scandalous Heroes. I give a standing ovation to all ladies involved.

RALLENTI—-Carlos was right. Marietta is Lorenzo in a skirt.
    The new Catalina is mature but, the temper tantrum proves the old still lurks there. Reynaldo and Kayra have the makings to be our next power couple. Great read!

RAW EXPOSURE—-Ms. Burke you are the third IR writer that I discovered accidentally, thank goodness. A male who hid his insecurities under arrogance. The female had a love him and leave him attitude. Kept smiling thought out the book.

EVERTHING IS EVERTHING—-This is the second book I have read of this author. I am prepared for her to put my feelings through and old fashioned wringer washer before I get my happy ending. No problem!

TATOOED MOON—-The pairing of these two people from totally different worlds was great. I loved that the writer made the impossible believable. I got a glimpse in to the world of tattoo.

VASILLY’S REVENGE—-I am a medlovian. I am crushing on these bad boy Russians. Please do a part two on Vasily and Lilly because I have so many questions. Fantastic book!

DOUBLE TROUBLE—-Ms. Knowles this book has my attention.
    I am titillated and intrigued. I will be going on Kindle and Amazon to see what the men of 3x construction are doing.

THE WRATH OF MICHAEL—-While reading, I thought cute and funny love story. There was more depth to this story. Twice I said the words “Did not see that coming”. Very good book!

LAST CALL—-Wasted years, co-dependency, lack of communication, insecurities, settling for less, and top it all off with hot steamy sex. I love romance novels.

SIEGED BY RYM—-I am so glad I took the time to read this particular book. Surprisingly, I truly liked this book. I am going to check out other books by this author.

Ms. Mynx , I hope I did not overly step my bounds by taking the liberty of not only thanking you but, all the ladies on your web page for this exceedingly great book. I did purchase Someone to Watch Over Me, and Nicademus. Now I just have to find the time to read them. Thanks again.

12. Renee
    October 23rd, 2014 at 3:41 am · Link

Ms. Sienna, I read your letter to the angry reader and I was floored. I read a few IR authors and while their series may put out books more often than you do, I have found the editing to be subpar, often decreasing the enjoyment of reading their books. Typos, subject-verb agreement, etc. It can be pretty horrendous. In my review of one book, I even asked if all those busted verbs were due to poor editing or was it Ebonics, which I had an issue with because an educated woman, regardless if she was Black wouldn’t talk like that.

Would I like you to release Battaglia books more often? Of course, you’re an exceptional talent and I love me some Mirabella. You don’t have those editing issues. Also, I feel like end endings are well done, not rushed just to buy another book. Given the fact you have a full time job as well as I life to live, I wait patiently. Unfortunately, if noticed a lot OR authors get the same negativity.

I’ll just be glad when your books and subsequent cable TV series (yes, I’m speaking that into existence), about the Battaglias enables you to devote all your time to your craft.

Hang in there girl

13. Jazzintea
    November 9th, 2014 at 1:25 am · Link

Just saw your new covers for OZ. Ebony Hart and Coldest Winter- Do you have any release dates and/or synopsis for theses yet?