keep-calm-it-s-here

Thank you all for your patience. You can find the book on Amazon now! Scandalous Heroes! Happy reading!!!!

11 comments to “Amazon has released Scandalous Heroes!”

1. Cathy
    July 7th, 2014 at 12:39 am · Link

How about barnes and noble, the book is not going to get publish over?

2. The Mynx
    July 7th, 2014 at 1:40 am · Link

We are on the phone with B&N trying to get them to release the book. I’m not sure why they are holding it back. Waiting to hear back from the distributor.

3. Cathy
    July 7th, 2014 at 1:54 am · Link

Ok please let us know

4. ejd
    July 7th, 2014 at 2:36 am · Link

YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!

5. Wina
    July 7th, 2014 at 4:34 am · Link

Just finished reading it and I love it!!

6. Lee
    July 7th, 2014 at 2:27 pm · Link

While you are checking barnes and noble, will you check iTunes as well?

7. ejd
    July 8th, 2014 at 1:24 am · Link

GIRLFRIEND, YOU MUST BE CRAZY! To think that you need to write BASM, BMSA are whatever it is called, you are out of your ever loving mind. This book is so HOT, I am putting ice cubes on my neck. 🙂 Plus, I am not finished reading the book but had to stop and drop you a line. The book is EVERYTHING!!!!!!!. YOU ARE A VERY BAD GIRL AND I’M LOVING IT.

8. ejd
    July 8th, 2014 at 6:07 am · Link

Sienna, I am taking you to court for “Child Support”. I know in nine months little Renny or Renni (named after Renaldo) will be here. Just finished reading the book and girl it was like having a paid vacation. On to the next eight books.

9. Linda
    July 9th, 2014 at 2:20 am · Link

Absolutely loved the box set (would have paid more) the books were great especially Rallenti…….I love Renaldo he was the man!!! can’t wait for the next book to come out.

10. Tracey
    July 9th, 2014 at 6:33 am · Link

I LOVED your novella! I want more Renaldo and Kyra as soon as you can get to them! I want the Battaglias too! Having many of them in the story was so great. That’s what you get for being such a good writer! People pestering you for more!! LOL Thank you for such wonderful stories Sienna. You are the best!

11. S Lynn
    July 9th, 2014 at 11:12 pm · Link

I just loved the love story of Reynaldo and Kyra. It was so sweet. Liked seeing the other Battaglias too. Mira is great. Still don’t like her sister. She, of all people was gonna teach somebody a lesson. What a lot of freakin nerve. Liked Domi and Catalina too, as usual. Poor Teddy. Hope to see Kyra again soon. She was a breath of fresh air.