11 comments to “Scandalous Heroes! Video is Released!!”

1. D,Palmer
    June 18th, 2014 at 12:48 am · Link

Hello Sienna Mynx,

WOW!!!!!!!

2. Macell
    June 25th, 2014 at 5:37 pm · Link

Keep writing!! Love your stories!

3. Opal Carby
    July 6th, 2014 at 4:15 pm · Link

today is July 6th. When will the books be released? anxiously awaiting. Keep up the good work ladies

4. ejd
    July 6th, 2014 at 4:32 pm · Link

It’s July 6th! WHERE IS THE BOOK! I can’t wait any longer. I am having panic attacks! Let’s go, let’s go.

5. c.j.
    July 6th, 2014 at 5:45 pm · Link

Waiting for scandalous heroes. Today is July 6

6. S Lynn
    July 6th, 2014 at 6:54 pm · Link

I know, I got up this morning looking for it, too! Not there yet!

7. Jessica
    July 6th, 2014 at 7:51 pm · Link

Highly anticipated all June long. I did see the book on KOBO but, I have a Kindle device ( I know there’s an app for that). Disappointed that Amazon does not have the box set available and will tell them.

8. Jessica
    July 6th, 2014 at 10:59 pm · Link

Contacted Amazon twice one via chat and one via phone the live chat to the Customer Service Rep knew about the issue but had no ETA. Gave the other Rep the ISBN and they could not find the book listed as of 16:45. CSR stated waiting on publisher to supply book. At this point just waiting

9. The Mynx
    July 6th, 2014 at 11:36 pm · Link

Hi Jessica, that is absolutely false, they have been blaming the publisher for this and they won’t own their mistake. The book was uploaded two days ago and they are still giving us the run around.

10. Jessica
    July 7th, 2014 at 12:01 am · Link

I just downloaded from Amazon as of 17:57 and thank you for your hard work. I know something had to be amiss and I trust your ethics more than Amazon. thanks again for all the creativity

11. kim
    July 7th, 2014 at 12:31 am · Link

I wanna say I patiently waited meaning i had this day marked in my phone, yes and was up at 1:15am this morning seeing if i could hurry and download it cause i had to be up at 4 for work. Call me crazy but i anticipated this book and now that i have it, screaming in my house YESSS!!!!!!!! it was worth the wait and i know it’s gonna be good. So i’m thanking y’all for writing this book and making it VERY affordable