48046_533532643363968_455041087_n

As you know I’ve been working the past two months on finalizing the story of Aiden, Daisy and Pete. The conclusion to the trilogy will be presented in the book “No Regrets”. And I must say this novel was very bittersweet to write. I had to ponder what the story needed more than what the readers wanted (Because ladies you were very VOCAL in what you wanted). As an author it is my duty to tell the tale. If you get my meaning. I know many craved the happily ever after. But ultimately what is needed in this tale is the final chapter. We left Aiden in “Daisy’s Choice” with quite a dilemma. He discovered he was indeed the father to little Amy, and that his own trusted friend had duped him. Now I ask you what would Aiden do? What would Pete do? What does Daisy do with this truth?

That is the premise of “No Regrets”.

From the beginning the love triangle of three has been a heated tangled mess of sex, lies and betrayal. And it gets even more tangled and messy with the fight for Amy. You will be surprised by the characters actions and responses to the truth. I hope you will find it at the very least plausible. I know Aiden and Daisy deserve a love story. I know Pete deserves a happy ending. But the Tale of Three Hearts trilogy deserves a conclusion. And I’m to say I’ve found one.

Release date – As of now I’m targeting the release of this book by the end of the month. It is currently going through the first round of edits. If my editor doesn’t require rewrites then the release date will be announced in a week. I’m as anxious as you. Come in and share your thoughts on how you think the story of Aiden and Daisy will conclude!

22 comments to “No Regrets: Final Release of Aiden & Daisy’s Final Story”

1. Bluz Queen
    June 11th, 2013 at 3:43 pm · Link

OMG… I am so emotional right now. I am excited, anxious and scared. After reading your post I don’t know what to expect from the Final Installment. I can take just about anything as long as Daisy and Aiden are together in the end. I think out of the three characters Aiden deserves a happy ending the most. I hope Daisy and Aiden have their happily ever after and Pete and Nina have theirs also. Or you can always continue the story. Why does it have to stop here??? I have read Dutch and Gina The Presidents Wife and it is on Book 7. I will certainly read Aiden and Daisy as long as you continue to write about them. I can’t wait for the Book to be released.

2. Ms.riley
    June 12th, 2013 at 7:26 am · Link

You’ll break my heart if Aiden and Daisy (A&D) don’t make it. Well…until you release another book, lol.

My two cents-
    Pete needs to let go and focus on own his family. He only feels entitled to be apart of Amy’s life because of his and Daisy’s past.

I hope Aiden is still a bad-mother-shut-your-mouth. Daisy deserves happiness too. She chose Aiden. Lady Mynx, don’t make me quote your writing. Lol

3. Ms.riley
    June 12th, 2013 at 7:32 am · Link

Typo- on his own family

4. Bo.W
    June 13th, 2013 at 2:32 am · Link

Ms. Mynx,
    I agree with you that’s it’s your duty to tell the story as the writer. No one weaves a tale quite as you. You make us fall in love or hate with your characters. They are so real to us that we think we know what’s best for them. I am sure that this story turns out beautifully and we will be satisfied whatever the outcome. I have confidence that when I reach the last page, the last word of this story I well say “You go with your bad self” Sienna. WELL DONE! And will be waiting for the next tale you weave. Sincerely a faithful fan……

5. Bo.W
    June 13th, 2013 at 2:40 am · Link

BTW I HATE short stories as well. If a story is well written and it takes me more than two hours to read it. Bring it on, I love the details!

6. Mahara
    June 13th, 2013 at 8:53 am · Link

i am sooooo excited for this. Aiden’s Game and Daisy’s Choice were two of my favourite books by you. But please please please don’t break Aiden and Daisy up!

7. Mahara
    June 13th, 2013 at 8:55 am · Link

P.s.-as a reader i also hate short stories. i always feel like the author has short changed me because the story could have been explored further and with more depth. not my thing either.

8. P.
    June 14th, 2013 at 2:34 am · Link

You are so right, as the author you have to tell the tale. But I am desperately seeking an A&D happy conclusion. Can’t wait to sink my eyes and mind into it.

9. Deborah
    June 15th, 2013 at 12:56 am · Link

I have really enjoyed the story of Daisy and Aiden, and would hope that you would at least let them end in an workable relationship centered on their children (if the other one makes it). As far as Pete goes there should be no more involvement between him or Amy frankly because he does have his own child and a loving relationship with an outstanding women, it would seem redundant to have them continually going through changes after they have finally settled down. Also, Pete was/is not enough man for Daisy, he neither respected or was capable of understanding the type of person she is. I rather see her alone than to wind up with him. At any rate I am sure I will enjoy the story anyway, won’t be happy about but will enjoy.

10. Mary
    June 22nd, 2013 at 6:50 am · Link

Hoorah for you Ms. Mynx, I do hate reading short stories, to be honest if I see that it is less than 300 pages I rarely read it. For me, the longer the read, the better. I enjoy a long story and it takes a long winded person to accomplish this. Thanks for not considering writing other short stories , I am not disappointed in you at all! I thoroughly enjoy reading your books, and I am so looking forward to reading “No Regrets.” Although, I want Aiden, Daisy and Amy to be a family, I’m sure you have made the final one a most enjoyable and remembered end.

11. Victoria
    June 26th, 2013 at 6:33 am · Link

I would like for Aiden and Daisy to be happy with Amy and for the have their own little child as well. But when Daisy finds out what Aiden had kept from her she will be hurt but she will understand and love him even more and for Pete he needs to let go and deal with his own family and his issues. I want him to suffer just a little bit especially the hell he put Daisy through… the truth will come out so how does it come out hmmm. Does amy get hurt and she needs a blood tranfusion. or is the baby Daisy is carrying needs blood hmm a lot of possbiities…. hmm but whatever way it will be great and i cant wait…… I love this series and I am so glad that you are going to finish it with a bang….. I am looking forward for this book and the battaliga series ….

12. Bluz Queen
    June 27th, 2013 at 7:28 pm · Link

I am still checking your Web site everyday to find out the release date for NO REGRETS. Will it still be relesed at the end of this month????

13. Lili
    July 1st, 2013 at 8:36 pm · Link

yay! I can’t wait for the conclusion to daisy, aiden and pete’s story. whatever the outcome I trust you will get it right.

14. LSB
    July 3rd, 2013 at 3:03 am · Link

I echo the same preference for extended stories. Short stories no matter how well written they are leave me wanting more and not by my estimation worth the money or time.

However on the subject of “No Regrets” Please! Please! Oh Please! Don’t break up A&D’s relationship! They seem meant for one another and would sadden me to witness the departure of their love. Peter has a family of his own and needs to reframe from parental rights and or duties once it has been established he’s not the father. Ride off in the sunset to never be heard from again. I never really cared for him. But “A” Ms. Minx you made me love him and I’m not ready to wrap my mind around the possibility that he a “D” could be no more.

15. Alwayzslim
    July 16th, 2013 at 2:58 am · Link

I’m looking forward to reading “No Regrets.” I want to know if Daisy and Aiden stay together. I would love a happy ending for them. But, as you said, there is not always a happy ending.

16. Adri
    July 16th, 2013 at 7:19 pm · Link

I want Daisy and Pete to together.

17. Savann4
    July 18th, 2013 at 4:19 am · Link

I love Daisy and Aiden together! So…when is the book coming out?

18. Lula
    August 2nd, 2013 at 4:02 am · Link

I will be very disappointed if Aiden & Daisy do not have a happy ending together. Please make sure they do.

19. Adri
    August 7th, 2013 at 7:43 pm · Link

Call me crazy, but why should a man who uses his money to orchestrate the break up of a young couple get a happily ever after. Because he’s bored? Who’s to say he won’t get bored again? I know it’s fiction and we read romance novels for the fantasy, but I just can’t get my head around Aiden getting Daisy.

I know I’m probably alone in my thinking but I can live with that.

• Sienna Mynx
      August 8th, 2013 at 1:14 pm · Link

It’s all good if it’s not the story for you. It’s definitely not the typical love story. Thats on purpose. I suggest you avoid the final book too, cause it will only add to your frustration. Thanks for reading!

20. Tulip
    August 9th, 2013 at 3:18 am · Link

Ms. Mynx,

Keep on doing what you do. I love what you write and will continue to buy your books. You pull me in and I don’t want to stop reading. You are definitely my favorite author. Go Girl!!!!

21. Adri
    August 10th, 2013 at 8:27 pm · Link

Thanks Ms Mynx for your response. I am huge fan and will continue to be. I’ll just wait for the book. šŸ™‚