Hello Divas, I have some news to share. Yes, the Battaglia Mafia Series is very much alive and under development for 2012. I’ve shared with you that Jimmy Thomas has signed on board for to do the photo cover. He and a young model Chelsea completed our photoshoot two weeks ago. I have over a hundred shots of them to chose from (different poses, outfits, OMG!). So steamy! The Battaglia Mafia Series is supposed to be a nine book series. I wrote it for my blog reader fans free 2006 to 2007. Many of them are my readers now, and will tell you there is nothing like it. Finally I have a muse for the couple, and it makes it all the more exciting. So log in to take a peek at some of the raw images we have so far. Keep in mind a raw image and a finish product are miles apart. Tell me what you think. These two are so damn sexy!

18 comments to “Battaglia Photoshoot Update”

1. JV4ME
    December 5th, 2011 at 3:00 am · Link

Sexy photoshoot! As I’m looking at the photos and numbered them like hopscotch from top to bottom, #3 is my first choice and #1 is my second. In #3, his face reflects a man torn between his Bella and his birthright as Don, and her visage depicts a woman in love…and with child. This in essence is the Don and Donna’s plight, their tumultuous destiny of acceptance and devotion. Damn I miss my couple!

2. The Mynx
    December 5th, 2011 at 3:23 am · Link

Thanks JV4ME, it’s so hard for me to choose which I like. I have more images, but I don’t want to spoil them all for everyone now. I just couldn’t resist giving you guys a peek!

3. Dana
    December 5th, 2011 at 4:50 pm · Link

They are all beautiful. I really like pic 3. That last model you had was a little rough/sexy so I do like this model much better.

4. Margaret
    December 5th, 2011 at 6:42 pm · Link

I love every thing you write and have every book, I have only been with you for a year but for you to write a 9 book series, you are the BEST ever, I never wanted your books to end now you will give me 9 book, I don’t know what to do with my self, I can’t wait for them to come out, I only wish you will let me read some of the free story you put out so long ago oh great one, so I know whats to come, please I beg of you.

5. gunnysgirl
    December 5th, 2011 at 11:07 pm · Link

Well, I can “testify”! Battaglia “IS” something else, nothing like it, all that and a bag of chips, AND two snaps and a circle! It should be a freaking miniseries, It’s that epic. The pictures are wonderful and portray my Don and his “Bella” well enough! Jimmy is the best! Your newer fans are in for the best treat, ever!

6. gunnysgirl
    December 5th, 2011 at 11:12 pm · Link

Oh, and I like pic #4. She’s leaning back on his shoulder with a far away look and he’s lookin down at her. Hot!

7. Breezy
    December 6th, 2011 at 7:07 pm · Link

For your new readers who have not read any this story, will you be putting out the beginning so that we can catch up? Also, are you considering putting it out on kindle which would be great.

8. Natasha
    December 7th, 2011 at 3:11 am · Link

I’m a recent reader of your books and I LOVE THEM ALL! I am unfamiliar with the “Battaglia” series, but I bet this will be another homerun out of the park for you!

Now, these pictures…Girl, stop! I like pictures #6 and #4, but #3 is THE BEST PICTURE OF ALL!!

9. Tamara
    December 8th, 2011 at 12:00 am · Link

Between 3,4,5 I like how he’s holding the gun and how she’s looking at him and then looking down and the one where she’s sort of holding the gun, too, as if she’s trying to keep him from shooting. *faints* Mynx, I do look forward to Battaglia. Great images lady 🙂

10. JovanBleu26
    December 9th, 2011 at 1:22 am · Link

I can’t wait for this serious, the first time I read it I read it out of order and then I had to read it several times, so I am looking forward to the changes and the serious. I love pictures #4 and #5 and #8 very sensual.

11. Duchess41
    December 10th, 2011 at 3:17 am · Link

I think pictures 5 & 6 are hot. She’s holding his hand even though he has the gun. That can be interpreted in so many ways. HOT!!

12. Tiffany
    December 14th, 2011 at 9:24 am · Link

Soo sexy!! So hard to choose from but dang so sexy!!! I can’t tell you how long I’ve been waiting and waiting for this so finally seeing some movement on this and seein it starting to come into works makes me siiinnnggg!!!! SSSOOO excited!!!! I know I’m gonna end up snatching these books up and reading them in a day each once they are FINALLY released! Waiting is the worst part!

13. Pat Martin
    December 14th, 2011 at 10:43 am · Link

I love the last photo… Hi Diva… I was one of your original readers… I read all of your free stories back in 2006-2008… (Van/John)… these two in the photos are HOT AND SEXY…. Love them….

I just wanted to say congratulations… on all your successful books and I know that when Battaglia series comes out… it will be your most successful to date. Love this whole series… and will definitely be purchasing to re-read it all over again….

God Bless.

14. allymarie
    December 17th, 2011 at 9:22 pm · Link

Hi Sieanna! I like #’s 3 and 4.I’m excited about this new series.Do you have an excerpt written for book one?

15. Ayana
    December 20th, 2011 at 11:50 pm · Link

Ayana from Cafe au Lait. I love number 5. Because his face is turn directly into her’s. Like he’s breathing her scent in. Number 1 is good because she curves her behind and touches him as if too hold him in place. Seductive they all are. But the 2 I pick, speaks to who they are too each other.

What I love about you Sienna is that I can make a purchase an not be concern about an excerpt. Your gift in putting out quality,vibrant, well written and deeply sensual stories are putting you in a class all by yourself. You are a phenomenal writer.

Happy Holidays.

16. Ayana
    December 20th, 2011 at 11:55 pm · Link

One other thing. Tell Jimmy that he’s like butter. He melts and blends with the chocolate sisters. Oh so well!!!!

Too fine.

17. bluface
    January 25th, 2012 at 4:09 am · Link

Hi T, can’t wait for Battaglia. I’ve got to disagree with the majority I am not feeling the pics, something missing between the models. I don’t see any chemistry jmho.

• The Mynx
      January 25th, 2012 at 4:14 am · Link

Hey Blu…
      You don’t see chemistry? Well those aren’t the best of the photos and they are raw. Meaning the clothing and features will be changed a bit. I hope it comes off better with the book design. I will hopefully have some sneak peek book cover images for you guys to see then. Check back and see if you like it better! Thanks!