Print Books are Here!!!! | The Divas Pen

Print Book for La Famiglia is here! from Sienna Mynx on Vimeo.

I’m such a bone head. I spelled the word “Thoughts” wrong at the end of the video. Rushing never ends well. LOL! Anyways, here is a quick video. Hope you enjoy!

Sienna!

For those looking to purchase a print book immediately you can buy it from Create Space. The book will list on Amazon in another week. Let me know if you have any issues.

7 comments to “Print Books are Here!!!!”

1. D,Palmer
    · February 27th, 2014 at 5:09 am · Link

Good Evening Sienna Mynx,

Thank you so much. My niece is now a fan of your books, therefore I have to buy more of your books. Take care.

2. S Lynn
    · February 27th, 2014 at 7:12 am · Link

Hi Sienna! I have purchased the first three Battaglia books in print. Can I send them to you for you to sign? I just love these books! Now I have to purchase La Famiglia in print. Great to have a hard copy of each for my collection.

3. krish
    · February 27th, 2014 at 7:58 am · Link

Thank you for another vlog update. After reading all the Battaglia books I can’t help but think how this story would have been if both Mira and Marietta grew up as a Mancini? Would they have the same personality as now? There would be no doubt that Mancini would have treated them like princesses and Armando would have fiercely protected them from any advances from men. Do you think they would have done the unthinkable and fallen in love with the Battaglia men? And more importantly would Gio have done the same if he knew who Mira was? Any other reader have any ideas????

4. I-
    · February 28th, 2014 at 9:06 pm · Link

Happy Dance, Happy Dance, Happy Dance!!!!! The print book is here….Thank you Jesus!!!!!

The print book is here and it will be in my hands shortly, where I can lovingly smell the paper and savor each word! Then, as if life could not get any better…Mercedes Keyes says that she’s just about finished with BOMAW Vol 13!! And if that wasn’t enough to fly me to the moon, Maureen Smith says, that Seducing the Wolf will be in print soon. This is one heck of a birthday for me! All my favorite authors are releasing their lastest works….and in print!!! Now, If I hear or see that Pepper Pace has released anything new….put a fork in me cuz I’m done! Happy Dance, Happy Dance!
    Thanks Sienna!!!

Best Regards,
    I-

5. Rose
    · March 1st, 2014 at 4:07 pm · Link

Hi Sienna!

My question is: When will the next book come out? Like a date if possible? I can’t wait! And for this book is the enforcer Renaldo? Thank you for sharing your works with the world!

6. ejd
    · March 1st, 2014 at 8:00 pm · Link

Okay. My man would like to know when will the next book come out and if you could write a book once a week? He said that he gets the best sex of his life after I read your books.

7. kj1988
    · March 3rd, 2014 at 3:37 am · Link

hi Sienna
    my question do you think you do a update on aiden and daisy like you did mel and tia?