Q&A with Sienna Mynx | The Divas Pen

Question and Answer with Sienna Mynx from Sienna Mynx on Vimeo.

Hope you are enjoying the series!!!
Stay tuned for more to come…

26 comments to “Q&A with Sienna Mynx”

1. D,Palmer
    · January 26th, 2014 at 12:05 am · Link

Hello Sienna,

Enjoying your vlogs, never tried of your books. Lovely dialogue and character development. Also the covers on your books are beautiful. I am not an kindle person, paperback/hardcover all the way. Waiting for the release of paperback. Thank you.

2. D,Palmer
    · January 26th, 2014 at 12:22 am · Link

Hello Sienna,

I’am back again, love books that are long. Enjoy re-reading books. I waited years for Robert Jordan “Wheel of Time” books, I can wait for yours. Thank you.

3. ejd
    · January 26th, 2014 at 4:02 am · Link

Girl, you are crazy. Really, really, “I am reading a book by this new author?” You are so funny. Can wait to finish! Could not believe you put that in the book. Clever.

4. ejd
    · January 26th, 2014 at 4:04 am · Link

Can’t wait to finish. Sorry!

5. Val
    · January 26th, 2014 at 5:59 pm · Link

Just got through reading this awesome book!! it’s like Lay’s potatoe chips you just can’t read just one page. I am hooked! Can’t wait for Amore to come out. Love you Ms. Mynx, my favorite author.

6. I-
    · January 28th, 2014 at 7:48 pm · Link

I know you’re gonna read this with a side-eye, but I really wish that the paperback and electronic versions were released at the same time. It’s unfair to the paper readers and I cannot and will not read your magnificient works electronically….yuk! Ok, side-eye over. 🙂

Please, please, please stop worrying about the length of your books….just tell the story, as you see fit!! If it’s a hundred pages or 800, your TRUE fans will read what you write! Don’t start catering to these “non-readers” whom can only have their stories fed to them in small doses. Every time you mention people complaining about the length of your books, I get nervous that you’re going to start catering to their stupidity. Write your stories and we’ll support you!!

READER FATIQUE regarding a Sienna Mynx book or series….are you serious? You’re kidding us right? Do you realize that we check your site weekly, if not daily, to stay on top of when a new book is coming out (hopefully, in paperback…LOL). Please don’t underestimate your fan base! Love you much!

Sincerely and patiently waiting for La Famiglia in paperback!

Best Regards,
    I-

7. Lee
    · January 29th, 2014 at 4:05 am · Link

Lava glia was awesome when will Amore be released in 20214

8. Lee
    · January 29th, 2014 at 4:06 am · Link

Please look over my grammar errors

9. Linda
    · January 29th, 2014 at 4:52 am · Link

Hi Sienna I just wanted to say outstanding job. I didn’t want it to end. I have so many scenes that I just love but my favorite is when Marietta hit Reynaldo and Mira pulled the gun on other bodyguard. Also the scene where Marietta and Catalina threw down. Can’t wait for the next book. Thank you

10. krish
    · January 31st, 2014 at 1:48 am · Link

Thank you so much for a beautiful read. After reading La Famiglia I now know why you took so long to give us this book. Hats of to you and I truly believe you are the “Queen Of Interracial Romance”. I can not wait for the fifth book Amore. Hopefully we do not have to wait too long but if it is anything like La famiglia I am happy to wait.
    As the other fans stated don’t compromise on your length of your books they are perfect just the way they are. Even if you write a dictionary we will still love it.

11. Briana
    · January 31st, 2014 at 2:01 am · Link

Hi Sienna. I just wanted to say that I agree 100% with the earlier comment about the length of your books. As far as I’m concerned, longer is better because you get a more complete story. So please write as much as you feel you need to in order to tell the story you want to tell.

12. Angel2me4
    · January 31st, 2014 at 10:27 am · Link

After reading this installment of the series, I find myself on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter. I really enjoyed how you tied in the backgrounds of Domi and Carlo, now it’s easier to understand the mindset of their characters. I think Marietta got /getting played by Lorenzo, even though they are a good couple they both are destructive and self first. I believe she is serious and he is not. Getting ready to do my second reading of the book to see if I missed or overlooked anything. Keep up the good work.

13. Suz
    · February 4th, 2014 at 3:05 am · Link

I just finished La Famiglia and loved it. Very different tone than the previous books, which seemed a bit happier to me. It was nice to see different sides of each character, though. Please don’t shorten your books! I love them the way they are – I kept hoping the book wouldn’t end. This whole series is fantastic.

14. ledgerina
    · April 15th, 2014 at 1:37 am · Link

Just finished reading ‘La Famiglia’ and the intensity of this could not let me put it down! Spent this weekend doing nothing but reading this book. I want to read more about Dominic, my favorite character? the love scene between him and Catatina (such an impressionable character) are the most erotic, somehow. When is ‘Amore’ is coming out? Can wait. Love your writing…’ La Sposa’ was the book I like the least out of the series, but after ‘La Famiglia’ I am sold, and would like to read some of your other books.

15. Aviva
    · June 23rd, 2014 at 5:39 pm · Link

Sienna, I love the Battaglia series! Strong, alpha males! When is Amore going to be released? I am dying to read it. I don’t want the Battaglia series to stop!

16. Stephanie
    · July 7th, 2014 at 4:21 pm · Link

When is Amore due for release??

17. niki
    · July 12th, 2014 at 8:37 pm · Link

is marietta going to cheat on lorenzo with carlo i kind of hope she doesn’t. when you get married to a battaglia i just expect you to be faithful and loyal no matter what happens in the relationship.

18. niki
    · July 12th, 2014 at 8:42 pm · Link

i just hope nothind bad happens to mira or giovanni

19. nani
    · July 18th, 2014 at 3:29 pm · Link

When is amore being released? Can’t wait!

20. Vickie
    · August 29th, 2014 at 9:56 pm · Link

love the Battaglia Series. When is Amore debuting? i hope Lo doesn’t talk marietta into jumping in bed with Armmondo

21. Tricia
    · September 4th, 2014 at 12:05 am · Link

when is Amore being released?

22. Kim
    · September 7th, 2014 at 4:55 am · Link

I am so eager to read Amore. Please give me an estimate date of release. Thank you for your beautiful stories that hold and keep my interest away from day to day struggles.

23. Toni
    · October 2nd, 2014 at 4:53 pm · Link

Kim, I’m so with you on anticipating the release of AMORE. I am quite the Battaglia Series fan too. I can’t wait for the release. In anticipation for it, I recently reread the entire series again.

Still waiting on what I KNOW will be another amazing story. The saga only gets better and better with each book.

Wouldn’t it be awesome if Ms. Mynxx gave us the next generation, and we had books on Eve and the twins’ lives? Hmmm….

24. Cris
    · October 5th, 2014 at 11:37 pm · Link

AMORE…Hopefully no more delays as we draw yet again to another promised release date 🙁 Yes I’m patiently Awaiting… Who Isn’t ??? Prayerfully you’ll take the “Leap of Faith” and become a Full Time Author. Enjoy The Battaglia Series.

25. Debra Jordan
    · November 5th, 2014 at 12:45 am · Link

I am also upset with authors putting out junk in the IR romance. I have made a decision not to purchase any more books unless I am aware of that authors previous work. I hope all is well with you and don’t let your fans including me (smile) put any pressure. You give your fans a quality product, which you should be proud of. I can read and re-read your books over and over. That is what I have been doing lately because not wanting to be disappointed over a book I purchase. Take care

26. ejd
    · November 8th, 2014 at 1:29 am · Link

LOOK, I have not text you in a while. I have just finished reading your message to the anger so called “fan.” SIENNA, TO HELL WITH THEM! If they can’t wait for you to write a good story, they can always send you money to cover the cost food, light and gas, mortgage payment, car payment and any other expenses so all you have to do is write for this FOOL. It’s not about her/him, it’s about the masses. If I can wait until you get finished, this Fool can wait. Boo said “YOU TAKE YOUR TIME AND GET IT RIGHT.” FOOLS WILL BE FOOLS EVEN WHEN YOU GIVE THEM EVERTHING THEY ASK FOR.
    P.S. Brick is my new love, not handsome but what a lover. You know those “not so fine men know how to break your back.”
    Boo said thanks for the book, it did the trick. 🙂