Battaglia Update! | The Divas Pen

BattagliaUpdate from Sienna Mynx on Vimeo.

9 comments to “Battaglia Update!”

1. Fanny
    · January 8th, 2014 at 1:58 am · Link

Keep it up:)

I love your books but I drop everything when you drop a Battaglia book. Last book was crazy. My husband is still mad at you because he had to feed himself and go without a little something. Also, I was not able to input grades or get crafts ready for my Kindergarten students for the next day.

I am not crazy about videos so I have not watched your videos until this one. All you had to add was Battaglia and I was on it.

2. Denise
    · January 9th, 2014 at 6:34 am · Link

Thank you for the update. I have enjoyed reading the series again over the weekend. My husband got a chuckle when I read from ‘Ti Amo’ when Giovanni and Lorenzo found out about Dominic and Catalina. Please tell us more about your new book you are writing.

3. Ketsia
    · January 9th, 2014 at 7:26 am · Link

Thanks for the update, and sharing your books with us. 🙂 I was never into mafia romance, until i started reading Giovanni and Mira’s love story. I am now completely hooked on the Battaglia saga. Looking forward to taking the nine book/twenty years ride with the Don and his Donna.

P.S. This next part is going to sound a bit sexist. I don’t doubt that Eve would make a kick ass mafia princess, but I hope that in La Famiglia the Don gets the twin sons he is hoping for in La Sposa, so as to inherit the family business.

4. Chelsey
    · January 9th, 2014 at 3:41 pm · Link

Okay! I’m so ready! But I love that you and your team want to have quality over quantity of work in regards to this series. That’s why I would pay top DOLLAR for these books. I think you are going to take us for a ride on this fourth book. I’m scared!!! LMAO!! But happy! Take your time that’s why we love your books.

5. Linda
    · January 10th, 2014 at 3:22 am · Link

Hey Sienna I am so happy the 4th story of the Battaglia series is coming along. I like all your readers can’t wait until the book comes out – I think I may take a reading day for this one. You are right it has been cold in georgia. Keep warm, keep safe, until the next update.

6. Alya
    · January 10th, 2014 at 6:12 pm · Link

Cannot wait!!!

7. I-
    · January 10th, 2014 at 10:36 pm · Link

Girl, Do what you need to do, to make Battaglia the best that it can be! If we have to wait a little longer…sobeit! You are a writer worth waiting for!!!!!

Can I just say Amen and Amen on the comment regarding authors who put out addtional books, in a series, just for the heck of it, yet the series goes nowhere. I had to stop reading the “Little Black Girl Lost” series for just that reason. I ended-up divesting myself from that author and his work.

Also, Amen, on that ending comment (about rushing an ending). I think that authors do themselves a huge disservice when they’ve built a masterful story/plot/book only to rush the ending…it drives me nuts!!

Sienna, I love you!! Keep writing and we’ll keep supporting you! You are a master storyteller!!

What say you??? Another story coming our way, with a dude like Lee or along the lines of Lee?? Happy Dance! Happy Dance! 🙂 I still dream about Lee…lawd help me! 🙂

Best Regards,
    I-

8. Gemini
    · January 14th, 2014 at 12:20 am · Link

Girl,

Thank you for the update! I have benn going out of my mind waiting for the next book.

All I can say is:

Take your time and I WILL continue to wait. When you ready just give us the heads up!

9. Profile photo of
    biggirl554
    · January 19th, 2014 at 1:47 pm · Link

My video had no sound so I don’t know what’s happening. Please enlighten me. Thanks