Top 10 Reason you WILL and WILL NOT like the Battaglia Series
I once read an interesting blog by a very prolific blogger. She said (and I’m paraphrasing) that it would be refreshing if authors wouldn’t just pimp their books to readers. But instead gave the, the reasons they may want to read and the reasons why they may not reconsider. In the advancement of this technological age every person with a keyboard is a critic. Some will love you and most will not. It’s the nature of the business, a sort of balance in the universe. I am a realist (on most days). I also believe in my craft. I freely admit that my style of storytelling is unique to my voice. And boy do I love drama. The Battaglia Mafia Series is a Soap Operish kind of drama. Have you read ‘Bad Habits’ here on Divas Pen? Think if Bad Habits times 10. With that in mind I wanted to share with you readers the top reasons why you may love or love to hate my new mafia tale. Reader be warned…
Top Ten Reasons you WILL like the Battaglia Mafia Series
1. You are a fan of Alpha men and how absolute their love is for the women in their life.
2. You don’t mind overly dramatic fiction.
3. You seek a lot of spice with a good story (steamy sex scenes and plenty of them)
4. You want a story of multiple characters that last over decades.
5. You don’t shy away from Mafia tales that are violent and morally corrupt.
6. You enjoy a good love story.
7. You are ready for Sienna Mynx to develop a series that continues beyond two or three books.
8. You think IR romance is just as entertaining as any other romance genre and want to support it.
9. You’ve read the first release of the Battaglia Series on Sienna Mynx blogs when she was known as ‘tarskeewee’ and you have a secret stash of those stories.
10. It’s about time for Sienna Mynx to release another book.
Top Ten Reasons you will NOT like the Battaglia Mafia Series
1. You hate drama in contemporary romance.
2. You don’t like to read story where the man is controlling and omniscient in the woman’s life.
3. You aren’t fond of stories that are slow to reveal the true motive behind the characters actions.
4. You don’t like serial stories or long books. You prefer short and really easy reads.
5. You don’t like explicit sex or graphic language in your romance books.
6. You aren’t fond of books that have character death.
7. You don’t want a story with multiple characters and prefer to read stories with just the hero and heroine as the focus.
8. You don’t like cliff hanger serial books where you will have to read the next to continue the journey.
9. You aren’t fond of Sienna Mynx soap operish style of writing.
10. You can’t escape into a world different from your own for the sake of a good fiction.