The Divas Pen

Mel and Tia – Who wants more?
Tuesday, July 24th, 2012 • The Mynx

Most of you have read the free read I offered of Mel and Tia called Special Valentine. The short story is only 15 pages long. It gives you a quick glimpse into the lives of the couple we can hardly get enough of. As you know I’ve discontinued The Divas Pen Forum. This is where the download for the free short story was listed. I’ve decided to post the pdf link for you to access here on the site. If you haven’t read it, give it a try. If you are need in a good read, catch up on our favorite couple. It’s an awesome treat!

MEL & TIA: Special Christmas

Enjoy
Sienna

9 comments to “Mel and Tia – Who wants more?”

1. kintay40
    July 24th, 2012 at 2:45 pm · Link

You make me feel like I know these people, can’t wait for more from you.

2. Chaz
    July 24th, 2012 at 7:29 pm · Link

Thanks so much! I always enjoy whatever you write.

3. mglzephyr@yahoo.com
    July 26th, 2012 at 7:06 pm · Link

Thanks Ms. Minx, really appreciate it. Can we have something similar for Illegal Affairs, after reading it I felt like there should have been more, Just a suggestion. Thanks again for this update on Mel and Tia.

4. dwhilby31
    July 28th, 2012 at 10:41 pm · Link

I’ve read this short story 3 times on the divas forum and now here. I never grow tired of Mel and Tia. I hope there will be another follow up with the new baby. Its so hard to choose my favorite couples but Mel and Tia along with Daisy and Aiden are my all time fave and I read their stories over and over again.

5. Toni Bates
    August 16th, 2012 at 9:39 pm · Link

Everyone I try to get special Christmas I get the Valentine one. I want the Christmas one please. :-(

6. Lady Kay
    August 18th, 2012 at 10:01 pm · Link

Ok that was good when will the book be released?

7. samiam
    August 23rd, 2012 at 6:50 pm · Link

Tia an Mel are my favorite – would love to see a follow up book with the new baby!!!

8. Ashbyfan
    August 29th, 2012 at 8:14 am · Link

Everytime I click this link, I get the Valentines Day surprise not Christmas story for Mel & Tia. Are they the same?? Love these two no matter what and I hope we get another good one w these two one day soon!

9. Divisionred
    May 29th, 2013 at 3:47 pm · Link

I love Tia and Mel. Thanks fir the short story.