Battaglia Mafia Series – Books I, II, III | The Divas Pen

Ever been so excited about something you’re ready to explode? I can’t tell you the thrill I get when characters I’ve dreamt and carried inside me for YEARS come to life. The Battaglia Mafia Series (My Romantic Soap Drama) is a nine book series I’ve been dying to re-release. Since it’s creation in 2005 I’ve garnered so many fans and supporters I feel like we own Don Giovanni and Mirabella together! Needless to say this year began with a rocky start. However, I’ve finally found my groove, and completed some of my big projects (Mi Carino, Harmony, Taming the Scotsman…. oh and I still got Aiden/Daisy to finish). I wanted these projects done so I could fully invest in the story that is epic love affair. I’ve given you samples of the development and I plan to share more. But now it’s time for you to see the book covers! Oy! Are they hawt!

Destino – Book One

Ti Amo – Book Two

La Sposa – Book Three

31 comments to “Battaglia Mafia Series – Books I, II, III”

1. Ms. Riley
    · May 8th, 2012 at 3:29 am · Link

Thank you, thank you!!! I’ve been dying for a good book like an addict needs a hit. OMG to the Aiden and Daisy reference. You had me jumping for joy. I love your work, keep’em coming!

2. Ashbyfan
    · May 8th, 2012 at 9:50 am · Link

Aaaaahhhhh!!!!! I can’t tell you how excited I am to see this!!!! Now it’s just the waiting game for the release of these books!!! I’ve been anticipating this for SO SO SO LONG!!! it will be so cherished when they are released… I can’t wait to own the entire series πŸ˜€

3. Lanette
    · May 10th, 2012 at 6:04 am · Link

I’m a big fan! When is The Battaglia Family series being released?

4. pleasekeepitreal & onemorechapterplease
    · May 14th, 2012 at 3:04 am · Link

THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE BEST MONDAY PRESENT EVER. MY SISTER AND ARE DOING THE HAPPY DANCE.

5. Dionna
    · May 14th, 2012 at 8:10 pm · Link

I LOVE Your BOOKS!!!!!!!!! I just discovered you as a writer and I am aboslutely hooked on all of your books. I swear I have read them all in less than 3 weeks! No joke, I burn up my kindle reading on the train going to work, when i get off, at night before bed, I’ve stayed up until the wee hours reading before, just couldn’t put them down. You are my favorite!!!!

6. Dionna
    · May 14th, 2012 at 8:25 pm · Link

BTW, Are you going to write a 3rd book for Mi Carina?? Diego and Marcella were my favorite couple put of all of your books. I mean, I’d like to know what their life ends up like with a baby and him trying to adjust to a new “legitimate ” lifestyle. He just seems like a charater that would forever be plagued with being one foot in and one foot out of the dangerous life he tried to hide. Can’t wait for Teh Golden Chalice and teh 3rd Aiden and daisy series. I check your website frequently to see what’s out! Just downloaded taming the Scotsman. I’m telling all my fellow book readers about you! Keep em coming.

7. Reneew
    · May 16th, 2012 at 7:55 pm · Link

Ok. Stop teasing! I need my fix. Please release the mafia series soon!

8. Profile photo of gunnysgirl
    gunnysgirl
    · May 17th, 2012 at 5:16 am · Link

Dear God, Sienna! I may have to buy the ebooks AND the paperbacks! Those covers are STUNNING! Anyway, I’m thrilled I’ll finally be able to have all 9 books in my e-reader! At my disposal at any given time in any given place! Just turn on my iPhone or iPad and voila! Yesssssssss! CAN NOT WAIT!

9. D,Palmer
    · May 22nd, 2012 at 11:06 pm · Link

You are such a wonderful and gifted writer, I just finishing reading “Before Sunset”, lovely story. Please consider publishing your books in printed form. You have set the bar for well written romance books. Thank you.

10. onemorechapterplease
    · June 2nd, 2012 at 10:02 pm · Link

Yes I agree I have all of your EBooks now I am heading back to amazon to buy my hard copies. I KEEP everything you write. Can hardly wait for the Battaglia series to come out. The Covers are HOT.

11. Toni Bates
    · August 6th, 2012 at 6:02 pm · Link

Aiden and Daisy! Whoo hoo! Diego and Marcella, The Battaglia series omg, I can’t wait. Hurry!!!! πŸ˜‰

12. Dutty
    · January 11th, 2013 at 10:06 pm · Link

I absolutely love the Battaglia series !!!! I check amazon daily to see if book 3 has been released. I also loved Aiden and Daisy story too. Great books.

13. Majeeda
    · January 14th, 2013 at 1:26 am · Link

I can’t wait until the third book come out! When is the release date?

14. janea
    · February 7th, 2013 at 8:04 am · Link

Love your stories, there just like soaps to me which i do watch and your books are like watching an episode of the young and the restless. Thank you for not making us fans wait forever for Dom and Mira’s story third story, i love those two. Your writting is amazing!!!You have me as a fan for LIFE^_^

15. Shirley Byrd
    · February 8th, 2013 at 1:36 am · Link

When will the third book come out for the. Battaglia series.

16. Misskitty
    · February 21st, 2013 at 11:21 pm · Link

I love your Battaglia Mafia series:)

When will the third book come out for this series, can’t wait any longer…..

17. Cindylu
    · February 22nd, 2013 at 6:09 am · Link

Thank you Ms. Mynx for updating your number one fans on the next installment of the Battaglia! Believe me when I say your books are well worth the wait. A few more weeks won’t kill me but it will destroy all of my nails πŸ™‚ Thanks again for the awesome work you’ve created and shared with the world.

18. Adima
    · February 27th, 2013 at 4:30 am · Link

I love love love what you have written. I’m reading these 2 books for the third time within the last 2 weeks. I’m so excited for the third book! I’m glad it will take a little time so I can remember to stay grounded in reality πŸ™‚

19. Michele Alexander
    · March 7th, 2013 at 10:43 pm · Link

I’m a big fan of Battaglia series and was wondering when the next book will be released?

20. S Lynn
    · March 9th, 2013 at 6:21 pm · Link

Absolutely LOVE the Battaglia series. Am totally hyped for the third book. Can’t wait! Please update us soon so we know you’re still there! Thanks soo much!

21. Esther
    · March 11th, 2013 at 1:06 am · Link

I love love loveeeee! your books but I wanted to know when is the last battagelia last book coming out

22. Catherine
    · March 14th, 2013 at 5:23 am · Link

When is la famiglia coming out?

23. joy
    · April 21st, 2013 at 6:53 pm · Link

Absolutely loved books 1, 2 & 3. Can’t wait for the next one!!! keep up the great work

24. Keesha
    · April 23rd, 2013 at 5:36 am · Link

Sienna, I absolutely love your books!!! Black Butterfly, Harmony (such a bittersweet story) and LA FAMIGLIA BATTAGLIA!!! Please tell me Isabella’s story is next…I think Mancini should leave the “family business” to his daughters… ooohh.. the possibilities!!! Honestly, I’m giddy right now! I love this series!! Yay!!

25. Gloria
    · May 24th, 2013 at 11:21 pm · Link

I love the Battaglia Mafia Series. I just finished book 3. Does anyone know when book 4 is coming out?

26. juanita wilson
    · June 4th, 2013 at 7:29 pm · Link

I can’t wait for bk. 4, I bought the first three for my sister-in-law She thinks your books are better than 50 shades of grey, as I do keep going. I have read all of your books.

27. Mona
    · June 5th, 2013 at 12:38 am · Link

Ok. Let me start by saying I have never ever left a comment for any books read or audio…..and I am a crazy reader. Now with that said. The Battaglia series is absolutely fabulous. I laughed when reading Keesha’s comments because I could feel her energy. I have reread all three books and now I am on edge because I have no idea when the next book is coming. I have so so many questions because there are so many ways these stories can go. I called my sister and told her she had better get these books…RIGHT NOW. Love love love this series….plsssss tell me we only have a few months before the next one.

28. Annette
    · June 24th, 2013 at 5:57 am · Link

Hello,

I love the Battaglia mafia series. It’s absolutely brilliant! And I read a lot on my kindle.

Can you please tell me when (date) Book 4 (La Famiglia) is due to be released? Also, will there be more books in this series after no. 4. I hope so, as this story is fantastic. I don’t want it to stop at Book 4. No way.

cheers,
    Annette

29. Binta Vanessa
    · September 12th, 2013 at 11:33 pm · Link

Hi, I absolutely loved the Battaglia Mafia series. You have definitely become one of my favourite authors. So hurry up with book 4. I can’t wait to read it and it’s not just me whose impatiently waiting I’ve made all my friends read the Battaglia Mafia series and they absolutely loved it!! Please take it quick πŸ™‚

Thanks
    Binta Vanessa

30. Celine
    · April 7th, 2014 at 9:40 pm · Link

Omg love love love this series! As I read it I can visualize everything like a movie. When is ‘Amore’ coming out? I hope soon I finished the 4th this morning and I’m dying to see what happens!

31. MARIA ADRIAN
    · July 12th, 2014 at 8:25 pm · Link

Iv’e never read any of your books before until now. I’m reading the Battaglia series. I am just starting book three. I absolutely love this series. Iv’e became a fan of yours, I will be reading more of your books. I can’t wait for book four of the Battaglia series, hope it comes out soon.