The Divas Pen

Valentine Day Release! Free Reads!
Monday, February 13th, 2012 • The Mynx

Happy Valentines Day!

The sexy story of Diego Andes and Marcela Garcia returns.

8 comments to “Valentine Day Release! Free Reads!”

1. Jay
    February 13th, 2012 at 9:39 pm · Link

Thanks, Sienna! You’re the best!

2. Tamara
    February 14th, 2012 at 12:36 am · Link

Gracias, mi amiga. I have uploaded/downloaded/tri-loaded and am ready for Diego! We appreciate this gift honey-dew. So thank youuuuuuuuuu! ;)

3. Margaret
    February 14th, 2012 at 6:23 am · Link

read the book and as always it was great, keep up the great work, when will Battaglia be coming out, can’t wait.

4. Chaz
    February 14th, 2012 at 7:46 am · Link

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You simply are the best.

5. Heat1022
    February 14th, 2012 at 8:24 pm · Link

I was one of the lucky ones to get the first book last year (Mi Carino). I enjoyed the re-do of Mi Carino and Diego’s Wrath as well. I did enjoy the first book with Diego better and some of the scenes in the first book that were removed as well, but the two new books are still amazing. I am biased about the first book because it was my first intro into his character and that kind of stuck. As always you are a great author and I can’t wait for your next book release.

6. sweetlyme4evr
    February 15th, 2012 at 12:23 pm · Link

Thanks Mynx!!!

I was unable to download Mi Carina-Diego’s Wrath. However, I was able to download, read and enjoyed Mi Carino. I’m intrigued about the scenes that were cut from Mi Carino. I am joining your yahoo group so the discussion can continue.

7. allymarie
    February 18th, 2012 at 9:29 pm · Link

Sienna,Sienna Sienna! Wow! I just finished Mi Carina and what a wonderful read,I enjoyed every word.I came to tears when Marcella said she would name her son Enrique.Have you thought of writing Susan’s and Lance’s story? I wish you would.I love reading about strong, tough men with dark,shady characters that love their women fiercely.Please keep on writing,you have such a gift.I also like the way you care for your readers and communicate with us.I can’t wait for the Bataglia Series.I’m a # 1 fan for life.

8. sweetlyme4evr
    February 19th, 2012 at 3:33 am · Link

Wow!! Thank you for sending Diego’s Wrath. I loved both books! Thank you for keeping it real and not sanitizing the characters. I can’t wait for The Battaglia Series. Thank you for sharing you talent.