The Divas Pen

Battaglia – The Saga Begins!
Friday, December 30th, 2011 • The Mynx

I am so excited. This morning I reviewed over a 100 shots for the Battaglia Mafia Series. Jimmy Thomas and Chelsea did such a marvelous job in this photo-shoot I can’t tell you how they’ve inspired me. I can’t share all the images with you. But I can’t not show you some of the sexy hawtness to come. So I’ve decided to give you another sneak peek.

For those of you still confused by the Battaglia Mafia Series (and what’s to come) let me again share the news. In 2006 when i started writing I did so for free. I owned a fanfiction archive and created a series called the Battaglia Mafia Series. It’s where my core readership comes from. Over the next three years I wrote a mafia saga and to be honest the story got away from me. Fans started downloading the series and making their own books to read. It really became a world of it’s own.

The story takes place in southern Italy and Sciliy. It follows the life of a fashion designer who meets, falls in love and marries one of the most ruthless mafia Don’s in Italy. And it’s not an easy romance. Most of you know I write drama. God knows I wish I could tone some of it down for you, but it’s just who I am as an author. The Battaglia Mafia Series is drama personified! And Don Giovanni Battaglia makes Aiden Keane, Lee Sullivan, Alec Cavanuagh look like choir boys. He loves his family but he will do and be who he needs to be to maintain control of his empire. Not for the faint of heart, and definitely a soap saga that will keep you rooting for and hating characters as they come and go. I just can’t wait to bring the entire series to life for you.

• Sex
  • Murder
  • Intrigue
  • Amnesia
  • Mafia Wars
  • Kidnapping
  • Child birth
  • Break ups
  • Make ups
  • Sex, Sex, Sex…

Yes it’s all of the above. The series is actually nine books long. I have a lot of work to do to get this ready for release. It will test me as a writer and you as a reader. LOL! I’ve decided to release the first three books together. It’s just that epic and I think it’s going to be much more satisfying for you to have access to all three books. That being said, this is why the model search was on. The fans of Battaglia (I know who you are) have made it clear what they expect of the characterization, representation, and story revisions. I plan to live up to all their expectations. And you will love it! I promise!

Now on to the juicy stuff. Here is your sneak peak of some of the covers to come! This isn’t all. There are so many different poses. These aren’t even the best shots. Just a few random to give you an idea of the variety. Besides, you don’t think I’d show you the actual image for the cover do you? LOL! Anyways. I love this couple. They are just too damn sexy!!

16 comments to “Battaglia – The Saga Begins!”

1. brinagal
    December 30th, 2011 at 8:19 pm · Link

T..you forgot one if the biggest things the Battaglia Mafia Series is about…Family! Yay! I can’t wait!

2. Denise
    December 31st, 2011 at 1:57 am · Link

I can’t wait until release day!

3. Cherry
    December 31st, 2011 at 2:57 am · Link

I am so looking forward to read this series again. Yay! Bring the Drama on.

4. charm27
    December 31st, 2011 at 5:23 am · Link

My goodness…I can’t wait!

5. Debbie Boxton
    December 31st, 2011 at 9:19 am · Link

OMG! OMG! OMG! I can’t wait, my dear. I simply can’t wait. I think it’s a testament to you that those of us who’ve read this epic series (and we still didn’t get the last book?) are willing to pay cold, hard cash for the privilege to read this glorious work as a polished, published product. I have no doubt you will do us proud! By the way, those pics are hot and Giovanni Battaglia will, indeed, reign supreme as the ultimate alpha male, LOL! But his Donna is no slouch as a heroine, either! :)

6. Margaret
    January 1st, 2012 at 7:40 pm · Link

when will this book be out? I love everything you put out and I know you can only write so fast, but I just can’t and don’t want to get enough of your books, please put out more, I can’t wait for this series to start, and remember you said three books at one time first.

7. JovanBleu26
    January 5th, 2012 at 1:13 am · Link

I am like seriously drooling waiting for the release of this series. I am trying to be a patient little reader, but it is being hard, this is one of the reasons I could wait for 2012 to get here. And so I will be checking every wednesday to see when the series will be released.

8. Ashbyfan
    January 9th, 2012 at 11:43 pm · Link

Aaaahhhhh!!!! Another update about our fabulous Battaglia series!!! So anticipated!!! I can’t put into words how exciting this is! This wi be such. Huge bang for u T!!! Can’t wait and thanks for the update!

9. bina
    January 20th, 2012 at 2:49 am · Link

Like everyone body…I can not, I mean CAN NOT wait for this book to come out. And you said not one but 3 will be out first, OMG that day will be just like Christmas. I know the book will be great just like your every other book, and stories you have written.

10. Janea DirtyDiva
    February 10th, 2012 at 6:13 am · Link

YES, YES, AND YES!! I can hardly wait for this series to come out.

11. rifka
    March 2nd, 2012 at 8:28 pm · Link

where can i read this please, just heard about it on the yahoo group and am obsessed …..

12. BlueMountain
    March 18th, 2012 at 9:09 am · Link

Long live Battaglia, I cannot wait to read this story again, the Don and his Donna, Lo and his Dru, can’t wait.

13. Pamela G.
    May 2nd, 2012 at 3:03 am · Link

I would like to know where I can find this story so I can read it ASAP.

14. Edan-Kane Soledad
    July 21st, 2012 at 4:27 pm · Link

I am really looking forward to reading these books. Keep up the good work.

15. REBECCA
    May 31st, 2013 at 12:58 am · Link

When is the next book coming out? Book three left us hanging right in the middle of so many story lines for the characters

16. Rhonda
    July 24th, 2013 at 7:10 pm · Link

Hi when does book 4 come out for the Battaglia series, can’t wait to find out what happen next.