Top Ten Reason you shouldn’t buy Zoe’
10. You aren’t a lover of the unexplored, the untold, the taboo, the thing that makes Zoe’ so remarkable – forbidden love.
9. You’re not comfortable with historical romances told of black women post and during uncivilized times.
8. You judge a book by the cover and not the treasures or rewards you can find inside.
7. You’ve never wondered about interracial marriages or love affairs during the 16th, 17th, 18th centuries.
6. You are uncomfortable with erotic overtones set within a romantic tale.
5. You aren’t willing to invest in a new author’s dream, and prefer to stick with those authors you know.
4. You haven’t read the excerpt of Zoe on the home page.
3. You’re aren’t partial to French aristocracy, and the decadent ways they explored love.
2. You haven’t sampled the authors work under the category ‘Divas Tales’
1. You aren’tcolorblind.